Monday, April 19, 2021

Hydrangea Gift Card

Hello friends!  My card today features this gorgeous image of hydrangeas in a vase - Hydrangea Gift - from Impression Obsession's April release.
 
IO Stamps/Die links:
 
How I made it:
  • On watercolor card, I stamped the Hydrangea Gift image.  I painted the image with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors.  
  • For the background, I applied water to the card with a thick brush. While it was wet, I dropped in color.  When that was dry, I spattered some water droplets.
  • For the base, I brushed on watercolor paint.
  • I watercolored the Stitched Die cut, and stamped the Many Blessings verse.  I added this to the card front with foam tape. 
This stamp so so fun to paint.  I love my hydrangeas, and wish they were the blues and purples that I painted these.  But, alas, I have the wrong type of soil, so they stay pinkish.  But I still love them.
 
If you haven't already, be sure to check out the other fabulous images in this April release.  You can find them HERE.

I hope you are inspired by my card today.  Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!