Thursday, March 8, 2018

Bunny In Brown

Hello peeps!  Just stopping in today with a link to my Technique Junkies blog post  for today.  I'm writing this post at my daughter's house, while we are watching the girls after school and tonight.  So, I'm sneaking a paragraph between giggles and games, and snacks, then on to dinner prep.  So, I'm keeping it short today.

Today's project features the Little Bunny, Wisdom of Oz verses, and part of the Flourished Floral stamp.  All links to these stamps can be found on my post HERE.
And here he comes...hopping right into my blog.....
Full details of how I made this card, stamps used, etc., can be found HERE.  

Today is the last day to get 15% off all new March release stamps, including this little guy.  Check them out at Technique Junkies store here.

And don't forget to use my code - TJ10Lynda - to get 10% off any regularly priced stamps any time. 
Thanks so much for visiting.  I appreciate and read all of your comments.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!