Wednesday, March 14, 2018

You Are Special

We are having some snow and blowing, just on the tail of the Noreastern going up the coast.  Nothing compared to what the more eastern states and even a little further east in New York are getting, I'm sure.  

My card today makes me think about the bunny who lives in our garden.  He greets us when we sit on the deck, while he nibbles grass and other goodies he finds there.  Thankfully, he hasn't eaten any of our plants.  Hopefully this spring will be the same.
Isn't he sweet?  The stamps are from the Technique Junkies March release. 

They are: 


Just click on the name of the stamp above, and it will take you to the Technique Junkies store, and directly to that stamp, if you want to do some shopping.  If you do, be sure to use my code TJ10Lynda for 10% off your stamps.  

To make this card, I started with a watercolor panel.  I stamped the bunny (using Tombow markers) and watercolored him, then masked him and stamped the Growing Wild flowers (again, Tombows), then added watercolor to give them a painterly look.   I die cut the panel using DieNamics Blueprints 2, and added it to an A2 card.

I stamped the You Are Special with Ranger Archival ink in Watering Can color.  I fussy-cut the words and added them with foam tape.  

A little brush of color from distress inks finish off the card.

I am adding my card to these challenges:

Addicted To Stamps - Make your mark


Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your spending time here, and I enjoy your comments.

Stay cozy, and create something marvelous!

Blessings,
 

2 comments:

  1. That bunny image is so sweet and I love the flowers you created for the background. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!