Sunday, March 18, 2018

Easter Blessings

Hello, and welcome.  My card today is all about textured cardstock.  I used Bazzil cardstock for the card base, and Bienfang Paper Canvas Canvasette for my image.  

I love stamping and coloring on canvas types of backgrounds.  The texture can be challenging, but I love the way the texture makes the art look.  

I stamped the bunny (Art Impressions Easter Blessings 4886K set) onto the canvas paper and colored him with Tombow markers, using my paintbrush and some water.  I used the Spellbinders egg die, and mounted it onto the card.  The embellishment die is also from Spellbinders.

Some gems finish off this simple card.

I am adding my card to:

Art Impressions - Perfect pastimes (napping!)

Addicted To Stamps - Holiday

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Easter inspired

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments and encouragement.  

Be blessed,
 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lynda :-) the little bunny in the flower is super cute and I love the egg shape and die cut, very lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered how you got the xstitch texture, looks great.
    Thanks foe sharing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Lynda. Beautifully coloured bunny image and that die behind it is perfect. Love it! Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is really beautiful. I love the texture of your mail image. I'll have to give that paper a try sometime. Thanks for joining the Perfect Pastimes Challenge on the Art impressions Blog. Jil

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!