Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Celebrate Watercolor Card

I'm back with another card today.  I wanted to get this card in for the Art Impressions Challenge , which is Watercolor Wonders.

I just adore these little stamps.  They're perfect for a quick little card, simple, yet artsy looking and pretty.  They look as though you actually painted the images, but, they are stamps.  I can't get enough of these.  Anyways, on to my card for this challenge....
I used stamps from the Art Impressions watercolor series from several different sets.  I have taken the stamps out of the packages, and put all of the flowers in one cd case, leaves in another, cats in one, birds in one, you get the idea here.  So much easier to just grab what I need and they are all in one place, rather than pulling from different sets.  

I used Tombow markers on mine.  The celebrate verse is one I found in my stash, and do not know the company.  The die is from Spellbinders.

I'm dreaming of spring, when our birds return to our garden, and we can finally ditch the jackets and boots.  These last few weeks of winter just drag by, and we always get hit with a noreastern in March....which we have now.  Ugggh.  Well, more time to make cards!  Silver lining!

I hope you are able to do what you love today.  Make it a good day.

Blessings,

1 comment:

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!