Saturday, March 31, 2018

Thank You Flowers

Hello again today.  I'm just popping in to get this card up for the Altenew challenge in time for the deadline.
All stamps are from Altenew.  I used stamps from these sets:  Adore You (flowers), Painted Butterflies (thank you), and Lacy Scrolls (background stamps).

I gold embossed the flowers onto watercolor paper, and watercolored them with Tim Holtz distress inks.  

For the background, I used my scoreboard tool to create diamond shaped tiles in a white cardstock panel.  I used my Clarity brush and Altenew Galactic Stream ink to brush on a soft background, then stamped (stamping off on scrap paper first) light scroll images.  I attached the panel to a white A2 card.

A vellum strip with embossed Thank You, and some tiny sequins finish off the card.

I am adding my card to the  
Altenew Inspiration challenge.  This is the inspiration picture....


I am also adding it to:

The Card Concept challenge - Spring has sprung

The Color Throwdown Challenge 

Modsquad Challenge  - Spring theme

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes

Thank you for stopping by.  I always enjoy your visits and do appreciate your comments.

Blessings,

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't stop ogling at this stunner! So happy you could join the March Inspiration Challenge at Altenew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! this is gorgeous! love your beautiful blooms. thanks for linking up to CTD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning and perfect for the Altenew colour challenge. So love these flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, gorgeous use of the challenge colours.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynda, this is gorgeous! I so love your style, and your background is beautiful backdrop for the flowers that are colored to perfection. I love the gold embossing. And the vellum sentiment with the sequins finish it beautifully! I doubt there is a card you've made I don't LOVE! Sunny hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!