Saturday, June 15, 2019

Flower Field

It's Saturday, and time for my Penny Black Saturday Challenge card for our mid-way reminder.  

Penny Black stamps:  
Flower Fields
Gifts From Above

This month's challenge is Anything goes with optional theme of partial stamping.  I used a small portion of the Penny Black Flower Fields stamp for my main image on my card.  

 
I inked the flowers in my Misti, using mini distress ink pads to ink them.


I used various older PB stamps on the background, after brushing on some distress ink to soften the white.  The verse is from the Gifts From Above set 30-429.
 


And here is the inside:



I hope you will join us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  You have until July 5th to enter.  
Who knows, you just might win a $20 gift voucher to our sponsor, 1,2,3 Stitch!  

If you wish to be considered for a Guest Designer, just add GDT after your name in your entry. 

I am entering my card in these challenges:
Make My Monday - Lots of flowers
Penny Black At Allsorts - Blooms, butterflies, or bugs
Time Out Challenge - Nature

I hope you have a very enjoyable, relaxing, and refreshing weekend.  Thanks for stopping by, and for your comments.

Blessings,

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lynda - beautiful stamping!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your PB Poppies look stunning Lynda, thank you so much for sharing with us and joining in our June theme at penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, Lynda. With this sentiment, it is so inspiring--a great thought for Saturday. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I hardly ever ink a stamp that way. You've convinced me to try. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolutely beautiful creation. Love the gorgeous colors!
    Thanks so much for joining in a Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful - you put it all together perfectly.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - perfect for our Nature challenge at Time Out! Thanks for sharing this beauty and playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Wonderful example of this technique:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Wonderful example of this technique and beautifully coloured:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous ca4d! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!