Sunday, June 2, 2019

Send Forth Your Light

Welcome to my blog this Sunday morning.  It's my turn to post on the Technique Junkies blog today, and I decided to use the Vintage Lighthouse from the TJ new June stamp release.  
I stamped the Vintage Lighthouse onto my Bible journal page, using Tombow markers to ink my stamp.  I used Polychromos colored pencils to add color.  Tombow markers do not bleed through the page when used on a stamp.  The Polychromos go onto the surface beautifully, and blend nicely on the thin Bible paper.  And, most importantly to me, I can still read the scriptures through my art work. 


For the journaling, I hand-lettered the verse.  I use Sakura Micron pens for my journaling.  They do not bleed through the pages.

Full details of my techniques are on my blog post at the Technique Junkies blog HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you find some time enjoy today...this is the day the Lord has made!

I am adding my card to the Word Art Wednesday Challenge.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!