Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Making Wishes

Hello lovely peeps!  Just stopping in with a quick post today.  I challenged myself to make a CAS card, and keep it to black and white only.  I'm a color-lover, and like embellishing, etc., so this is difficult for me.  But...here goes..
I used three Technique Junkies stamps in my card:
Kitty Duo
Faith In Your Dreams (inside)
Never Stop Making Wishes 

It's pretty self-explanatory, so no need for directions here.  I used my favorite black ink, VersaFine Claire Nocturne.

And here's the inside:



I am adding my card to these challenges:

Time Out Challenges - Nature

Allsorts Challenge  - Travel (by wind)

Originally, I had made this card for the AAA Challenge, but when I went to join it, I saw that it was supposed to be only one layer with black and white!  Guess I'd better read the requirements a little more closely!  But....the INSIDE is one layer, right?  Hmmmm.

Well, that's it for today.  Hope you enjoyed my attempt at CAS. 

If you like these stamps, you can get them, and your entire order, at the Technique Junkies store for 10% off by using my code, TJ10Lynda.



Thanks for visiting.

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Inside and outside look so clean and love the little scene that you made for the front! A beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!