Sunday, June 16, 2019

Underwater Scene

Happy Sunday!  I'm popping in with a quick card post today.  It was my turn to post on the Technique Junkies blog, so I made this card....
I used a stamp from the three-stamp set of Underwater Borders.  I colored the scene with Polychromos colored pencils.

You can see my card, with details of the stamps and my techniques, as well as the card inside at my Technique Junkies blog post HERE
In that post, I also added a link to another card I had made with some of the other stamps from this set of Underwater Borders

Get a 10% discount on your entire Technique Junkies order by using my code TJ10Lynda.

I am adding my card to these challenges:
Little Red Wagon - Sea it
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Vacation


Thanks for stopping in today.  Have a blessed day!

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Your border image and sentiment are perfect together. The pencil coloring gives the image a genuine under water effect. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE you coloring with Poloychrymos ! I bought a set time ago and i not in the mood to learn and use them. I prefer my Copics **sigh**
    Great take with our "Sea it" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon last week. Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!