Thursday, June 6, 2019

Impression-Obsession Challenge - I'll Drink To That



Welcome to the 'I'll Drink To That' challenge at Impression-Obsession.  You can find links to all the designer's project posts, as well as details about the challenge, on the Impression-Obsession blog HERE.

For my card today, I was thinking summer.  And margaritas!
Stamps:
Margaritas To Go F2373
Simple Pleasures B5539
Sweet Lemonade E2306 
Life Stuff Sentiments CL491

I really had fun with these stamps.  I started with bristol vellum, and stamped the Margaritas To Go F2373 onto it, then colored it with Polychromos colored pencils.  

I brushed some twisted citron distress ink around the pitcher, then I used the Scribble Rose stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and added more color.

I created the verse panel with the Simple Pleasures B5539 verse, added a strip of black & white pp, and some picked raspberry distressing, then foam mounted it to the panel.  I also added the umbrella, which is from the Sweet Lemonade E2306 set.  A strip of the same pp along the left edge finish the panel.  I attached it to an A2 card front, and added a few sequins.
 
Inside:  The verse is from the Life Stuff Sentiments CL491 set.

I hope you will join us in this challege.  You have until June 18th to enter your card/s.  The prize is a $25 gift certificate to the Impression-Obsession store.  And, if you win, your card will be featured on the IO blog.  So, get inky and come on over and play!

I am adding my card to these challenges:
The Library Challenge - book The Art of Stripes
The Paper Players - Summer Vacation
Watercooler Challenges  - Feminine anything goes

 

Thanks for stopping by today.  I appreciate your comments and your visits.

Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable card, Lynda! I LOVE the background you created. These are such adorable images! It reminds me of sitting on the porch in summer with a pitcher of lemonade. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and looks so thirst quenching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE how you did the background to your image & all those umbrellas look SO CUTE! A SUPER JOB, Lynda! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delicious and the stripy strip gives a modern look. Thanks for joining The Library

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a refreshing looking card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!