Sunday, August 4, 2019

Cat Hair Makes It A Home

We are having an exquisite Sunday here in upstate New York.  It's about 77 degrees right now, with oodles of sunshine, and a little breeze.  Great afternoon for blogging outdoors on my garden deck, to the melodies of our birds and beauty of my colorful garden blooms.  So, here is my card for today....
Links to stamps (all Impression-Obsession):
Silhouette Kitties WP981
Note Card E20772

I covered a white A2 card with patterned paper from my stash.  I stamped the Note Card with VersaMark nocturne ink, colored the bow with Copic markers.  I partially stamped one of the Silhouette Kitties inside the Note Card frame, then fussy cut the image, cutting the bow part twice. 


I added the image to the card front with foam tape for dimension.  I colored and cut the bow, and added it to the image with more foam tape.

I white-embossed the tiny paw prints along the bottom.

INSIDE:
That's all folks!  I hope you enjoy my card.  These Silhoutte Kitties are the perfect stamp set for all cat-lovers!  They stamp clearly and they're just adorable, with sentiments and paw prints included in the set!

Thanks for visiting today.  Be sure to stop back tomorrow for my project for Impression-Obsession's Die Cut Obsession day, especially if you like birds!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!