Thursday, August 29, 2019

Leaf Blessings

http://shrsl.com/1rwr3
Hello, and welcome to my blog.  I'm taking a teensie little break from my behind-the-scenes work, getting ready (by getting ready I mean cutting, coloring, card-making frenzy) for Friday and Saturday's  Impression Obsession Fall Die Release

I wanted to remind you of the IO sale, going on NOW through Monday, Sept. 2nd.  Use THIS LINK to shop at the Impression Obsession store, and the code LABOR, to receive 25% off all products on the IO site.

I created this card a while ago, and wanted to share it with you today.
IO stamps:
Leaf 2  E13817 (front)
Leaf 1  D13818 (inside)
Leaf 3  D13816 (inside)
Take Time To Sit SS-1371-E 
Holiday Icons CL980

I started with a white card stock panel, and masked off a square, then added distress inks in fall colors with my color blending brushes.  

I added some spatters of the same colors, then stamped the Leaf 2 with VersaFine Claire Nocturne ink, and the bless you with the same ink.

I added the panel to a black A2 card front.

For the inside, I wanted to carry over the look and feel of the outside of the card.  I stamped the leaves with various colors of distress inks, gave them a fine-mist spritz, then stamped them on a white panel.  I then stamped the verse with the Claire nocturne ink.

I placed a mask over the verse, and added distress inks with my blending brushes all around the mask.  Then I traced the mask with a Micron PN pen.  

I added some spatters of color, then attached the panel to the card inside. 

Now, it's back to my card-making frenzy and fun with the dies. See you in a couple of days!

Thanks so much for visiting.  I hope you're having a wonderful day, and enjoying these last days of summer if you're in the US. 

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. ❤️❤️❤️ all of the fall inspiration! These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!