Monday, August 5, 2019

Impression-Obsession Die Cut Obsession - Birdhouses


It's time for Impression-Obsession's Die Cut Obsession!  We are featuring dies on our design team blogs today.  You can find links to the other designer's blogs HERE on the IO blog.  And here is my card....
Links to dies/stamps:
DIE156-H Birdhouse Set
DIE154-A Small Bird Set
DIE055-N Leafy Branch
DIE836-V Tag WithTags
Some Birdie's Thinking B5577
Birdcages F2336

I had so much fun creating this card!  One of my favorite color combos is pink and green, so I used these colors.  I lined an A2 card with patterned paper, then cut another coordinating sheet with a die from the Tag With Tags set, and attached it over the previous piece. 

I cut the birdhouses from the Birdhouse Set, and colored them with Copic markers, then added them to the card front.  I also cut the Leafy Branch, coloring it with Copics, and added it, along with some of the birds from the Small Bird Set 

I dyed some string with my Copic markers, and added that with some bows to 'hang' the green bird house.  Did you see the little birdie poking her head out to say hello?


I used the tag from the Tag With Tags die cut to add the verse, which is from an older IO set in my stash.


INSIDE:
I used the negative of the Leafy Branch die cut as a stencil to brush some green color for leaves, then added the dies with one of the Birdcages stamped on it.  
I love how the little scallops lift up on the Tag With Tags circle die cut!
  That's it for my card today.  I hope you enjoyed it, and are inspired to create something beautiful today!
 
I appreciate you taking the time to stop by today.  I look forward to your comments.

As I finish this blog post, on my back yard deck, the birds are singing and visiting my bird feeders.  It's a lovely summer Sunday afternoon, with a gentle breeze and oodles of sun!  I love creating and blogging in my garden paradise!  So much inspiration here!

Enjoy your day.

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. SO SWEET! I've GOT TO get these dies out & play!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Lynda. Like your use of the patterns paper in the background. tfs

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!