Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Flowerburst Card With Stencil Background



Hello lovely peeps!  I thought I would make another card for inspiration for the Impression Obsession Summer Flowers Challenge.  You can find details of the challenge HERE.  There is still time to enter, and you just might win a $25 IO gift certificate!  You have until Tuesday, August 4th, to enter your card/s.

My card....

IO Stamps/Stencil Links:
Layered Mandala Stencil 019168 (A Colorful Life Designs)

I placed the A Colorful Life Designs Layered Mandala stencil onto a white A2 card front, and used my iBrush ink applicators to apply yellow and pink distress ink lightly.  
I placed Floral Burst image into my Misti, and used Arteza Real Brush markers to 'ink' up the petals.  I repeated with various shades of yellow and pink, then the green stem.    
The verse from the Large Pocket Set , along with the bow from the same set, and some black spatters finish the front of the card.

Inside, I used the second part of the stencil.

I hope you will join us in our Summer Flowers challenge.  Thanks for visiting.

Blessings,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!