Monday, July 13, 2020

Impression Obsession Old Is New

Today we are featuring some of our older images on our projects.  

I have been working on holiday cards, and thought I would use this lovely bouquet from last year's fall release.  It is meant as a fall bouquet, but I felt it also works well for Christmas.
Fall Florals L20748
Every Blessing C13698

I masked off an area on a natural A2 card front with painter's tape, then brushed a background with distress ink.  I added a swirl grid stencil design to the background.

I stamped the Fall Florals onto white bristol vellum, and colored it with Polychromos colored pencils

I fussy cut the image, added it to the card front, and stamped the Every Blessing verse to finish the card.  It's a quick, easy card, yet the image gives it elegance.

Thanks for dropping by.  You can see the other designer's projects for our Old Is New feature HERE.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!