Friday, July 31, 2020

Impression Obsession Birthday Card And SALE!

Hi!  Just stopping in with a quick post today.  Today is the last day to get a great discount on the birthday category featured stamps at Impression Obsession.  You can read about this sale on the IO blog HERE.
I made this quick card using a couple of the stamps that are included in this sale.
I also used a die.  Loopy Border DIE979-G
I used the
Loopy Border DIE  for the white panel.  I stamped the images onto the die cut panel,  and
colored them with Arteza Everblend markers.  Some layering and  sequin embellishments finish the front of the card.






Inside, I created a rectangular block by cutting a rectangle from the inside of a piece of paper, the
INSIDE
n used my iBrush ink applicators to apply distress ink.  Then I stamped the verse from the set inside.



That's it....easy-peasy.  And the stamps are 25% off through the end of today at Impression Obsession.

Check out these and the other stamps in this sale category HERE.

Thanks for visiting today.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!