Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Technique Junkies July 2020 Release


It's time for Technique Junkies July Release and Blog Hop!  What a gorgeous array of stamps this time! 

As usual, all new release stamps are 15% off through July 8th.  Use my code, TJ10Lynda, for an additional 10% off!

I have three cards for today's post.

Card One:  Dandelions In The Wind
Dandelions In The Wind
Guide Your Wishes

I used my Misti and Arteza Real Brush markers to ink the Dandelion In The Wind images.




I added one color at a time, and just kept adding colors and stamping until it was finished.  

I added the Guide Your Wishes verse. 
This was a really fun card to make, and I love all the color!







Inside
I kept the inside simple, with just some gray ink and the fly-away portions of the dandelions.






Card 2: Anniversary Fishes
Stays At The Beach
Anniversary Set of 7
Oceans of Love

Aren't these little fishies the cutest?!  I immediately thought 'anniversary card' when I saw them.  I decided to place them in a fish bowl.  
To accomplish this, I inked the fish and hearts part of the Stays At The Beach stamp only, and stamped it onto a white cs panel.  I hand drew a fish bowl, by tracing a free clip-art image with a Micron pen.

I created a reverse mask, and masked off the area around the fish bowl, masked the fish, and added distress ink with my iBrush dauber brushes, then stamped the seaweed from the Oceans of Love set.
I colored the fish and hearts with Arteza real brush markers, added the Happy Anniversary verse, some twine, and added it to a blue A2 card front.

Inside:


Card 3:  Dream Dandelions
Modern Dandelions
Five Fab Phrases Set of 10
Anything Is Possible

I created the background on a white card stock panel with blue distress ink and a blender brush.  I placed a circle stencil from my stash over it, and used my iBrush dauber applicators to add darker blue and green circles, moving the stencil as I wanted.

I stamped the Modern Dandelions image with green ink in my Misti, then moved the panel slightly to the left and up, and stamped them again with blue ink.  I added the Dream from the Five Fab Phrases set, and some black spatters.

Inside, I added some circles with the stencil, and inked and stamped two of the dandelions, then stamped the Anything Is Possible verse.

Phew, that was a long post.  Hopefully you are still with me.   You can see the entire July 2020 Release stamps on the TJ site HERE.

Be sure to check out the other designer's blog posts for more inspiration:

Lynda Pleckan That's me

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you are inspired by the July release images!

1 comment:

  1. These are such delightful card, Lynda Joy. Especially like the very colorful dandilions. tfs-stay well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!