Friday, July 24, 2020

Holly Bird Holiday Card



Today I made this card for the Technique Junkies Christmas Challenge.  The challenge is open through July 27th, and you can find full details on Pat's post HERE!  

For my card, I used these stamps:


I stamped the Holly Bird image onto mixed media paper, and colored her with Polychromos colored pencils.  I used several layers to get the depth of color. 
I added some bits of one of the pine branches from the Season's Greetings set here and there around the holly.  I inked the French Text background stamp with Antique Linen distress ink, and stamped it in the background around the image.  

I used iBrush ink applicators to add some green around the holly and blue in the background, then distressed the outer edges.

For the inside, I chose a verse from the Gifts of Christmas set.
I hope you have been inspired by this challenge, and that you will play along with us.  You just might win a fabulous prize.  Check out the details HERE.

Thanks for visiting.  

Blessings,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!