Thursday, November 12, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving Watercolor Pumpkin

Greetings!  Welcome to the Impression Obsession Challenge, where the theme is 'Give Thanks!'  I love Thanksgiving, and this pumpkin from the fall/winter release is so pretty.

Impression Obsession stamps links:

How I made my card:
  • I stamped the Fall Pumpkin onto bristol card stock, and painted it with Gansai Tambi watercolors.
  • I added some colored pencil highlights and shading with my Polychromos colored pencils.
  • I cut the image with a circle die, and added it to an eggplant A2 card front with foam tape, adding a string and bow.
  • I stamped, layered and added the Happy Thanksgiving verse.  
 
I hope you are inspired to play along in this Give Thanks challenge.  We have so much to be thankful for!
 
You can find more inspiration from the other designer's.  Their blog posts are listed HERE.   
 
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today.  
 
Blessings,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!