Monday, November 2, 2020

Woodland Wonders Card With Polychromos

                         Greetings.  This image is part of the  
You can see my post with two more cards from yesterday's release 
on my previous blog post HERE, with links to the other 
designer's blogs for some inspiration from their projects.
 
TJ Stamps Links:
 
I have this card posted on the Technique Junkies blog today.  I have added the details for how I created it here on my blog:
  • On natural card stock, I stamped the Woodland Wonders  image with Rich Cocoa Memento ink.  I trimmed the panel up to the image borders, and used Polychromos colored pencils to color the images within.
  • On a scrap piece of card stock, I created a tag die cut, using a die from this Small Tags DIE set.  I distressed the tag with green and brown distress inks. 
  • I stamped the verse from the Proverbs set with the same brown ink, and attached the tag to twine, which I wrapped around the panel and secured with a button tied with a bow. 
  • I attached the panel to a brown A2 card front.
 
I hope you like my card, and are inspired by this release.  
Don't forget to use my code, TJ10Lynda, for an additional 10% off your Technique Junkies purchase.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  I appreciate your visits and your inspiring comments.  
 
Blessings,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!