Sunday, November 29, 2020

Wintery Christmas Card

Dreaming of a white, or pink, Christmas!  
 
Hi.  Just a quick post today with a link to my post on the Technique Junkies blog.  I have this card posted there today.  You can find it on the TJ blog HERE, with full directions, stamps, and inside of card. 
 
I hope you are enjoying your holiday preparations.   Thanksgiving here was quiet, just hubby and myself, with our furry loveball, Bella.  Fingers are crossed that we can be with the kids for Christmas, but, we are prepared for the possibility of that not being possible, due to restrictions and safety concerns.  We would rather miss one holiday season together to be able to be together for the rest of our live's worth.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you will check out my post on the Technique Junkies blog HERE.  Details and my discount code are in the post.

Wishing you happy, healthy, and safe holiday traditions. 

Blessings,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!