Saturday, November 7, 2020

Penny Black Fall Card

Hello, and welcome to my blog post today.
It's the first Saturday of the month, and that
means it's time for the 
The theme this month is Bingo.  See this post for 
details and to enter your card. 
 
How I made my card:
  • I used my Misti to stamp the PB Allegro image onto bristol card stock.  I used fall colors of distress inks, adding the colors with mini ink pads to different areas of the image until it looked the way I wanted.

  • I used some PB older stamps to add interest to the background.
  • For the background color, I applied Faber Castell soft pastels with a cotton ball.
  • I cut with a stitched die cut, and layered it onto an A2 card front.
These PB stamps are all older ones from my stash.  I love the brush stamps, and have several of the oldies.

I hope you will join us for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  You never know, you just may win a prize!

Thanks for stopping in today.  

Blessings,


 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lynda - those colours are beautiful!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, Lynda! I love your colour combination to bring these lovely flowers to life! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!