Friday, March 12, 2021

Brighter Days Ahead - Impression Obsession March Release

Hello, friends!  Today I have a card using this amazing verse from the March Impression Obsession release, along with one of the pretty sunflower images.  I thought we could all use a little cheer and some 
encouragement right now.
 
IO stamps links:
 
Here's how I made my card:
  • On a kraft A2 card front, I stamped the Brighter Days verse.  The stamp is a cling stamp, and when I put it on the block for stamping, I coaxed it into an arch shape before I stuck it down on the block.  I stamped it sideways onto the card front.
  • I added a strip of light blue card stock along the edge.
  • I stamped the Small Sunflower onto bristol card stock with light distress ink for no-line coloring, and painted it with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor. I stamped some leaves from the Hummingbird & Blooms set to add to the flower.
  • Some black pearl dots finish the card.
I hope you are enjoying the inspiration from the IO March Release stamps.  You can see them all HERE.  We will be featuring more of them throughout this month.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Prayers for brighter days ahead for all of us!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!