Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Impression Obsession Die Cut Obsession With March Release Dies

Hello friends,  Today we are using our Impression Obsession dies on our cards.  I am also using a couple of the new dies from the March Release.
I already know that I will be using these dies a lot.  That tag!  And the whiskey barrel is so fun!  Just think of all the fun ideas for filling it for different occasions and celebrations!

IO Stamps/Dies Links:


This is how I made my card:
  •  On a white A2 card front I covered it with patterned papers and some silk ribbon.
  • I stamped the Kitty With Heart stamp onto card stock, colored it with Polychromos colored pencils, then fussy-cut it and set it aside.
  • On bristol card stock, I die cut the flower from the Flowers & Leaves die set.  I used distress inks with my brush applicators to 'paint' the flower and leaves, then set them aside.
  • From kraft card stock, I cut the Whiskey Barrel Planter, and used brush ink applicators to add ink for shading.
  • From kraft card stock, I cut the Stitched Die Tag.  I added the Barrel, flower, and kitty to the tag, ran some silk ribbon through the hole, and a button with a string bow, and attached it to the card front with foam tape.
  • On kraft card stock, I stamped the Sending Cheer verse onto the panel cut from the Stitched Die Tag set.  I attached this to the card front, under the tag.
I had lots of fun creating this card with the cute little kitty and fabulous IO dies.  I hope you get a chance to play with some of your dies and/or stamps this week. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
You can find other participating designer's project links on the IO blog HERE.  

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. That is so pretty.... such a fun cat! (I can see the dirt all over the floor!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dies are so fun! That tag will go with some many of the other dies as well. I love versatility with my dies and stamps. Love when they can work with so many things,

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!