Hello friends, Today we are using our Impression Obsession dies on our cards. I am also using a couple of the new dies from the March Release.
I already know that I will be using these dies a lot. That tag! And the whiskey barrel is so fun! Just think of all the fun ideas for filling it for different occasions and celebrations!
IO Stamps/Dies Links:
This is how I made my card:
I had lots of fun creating this card with the cute little kitty and fabulous IO dies. I hope you get a chance to play with some of your dies and/or stamps this week.
- On a white A2 card front I covered it with patterned papers and some silk ribbon.
- I stamped the Kitty With Heart stamp onto card stock, colored it with Polychromos colored pencils, then fussy-cut it and set it aside.
- On bristol card stock, I die cut the flower from the Flowers & Leaves die set. I used distress inks with my brush applicators to 'paint' the flower and leaves, then set them aside.
- From kraft card stock, I cut the Whiskey Barrel Planter, and used brush ink applicators to add ink for shading.
- From kraft card stock, I cut the Stitched Die Tag. I added the Barrel, flower, and kitty to the tag, ran some silk ribbon through the hole, and a button with a string bow, and attached it to the card front with foam tape.
- On kraft card stock, I stamped the Sending Cheer verse onto the panel cut from the Stitched Die Tag set. I attached this to the card front, under the tag.
Thanks for stopping by today.
You can find other participating designer's project links on the IO blog HERE.