We have set aside today to share some fun themed projects
This month's theme is 'In The Garden).
Have fun checking out what our Designers have made today.
Today's participants can be found on the Impression Obsession blog.
IO Stamps/Die links:
How I made my card:
- On a green A2 card front, I attached a piece of pp with flower names.
- I added a strip of the same green paper along the left edge.
- I cut one of the circles from the Scalloped Stitched Circles die, and added it to the card front with foam tape.
- I cut the boots from the Rain Boots die, and added it to the circle.
- I cut some flowers from the Flowers & Leaves die, and added it, along with some twine string and pearls. I colored the pearls with Copic markers to match the papers.
And that is it for my In The Garden Theme card today. Don't forget to check out the other participating designer's projects HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!