Thursday, March 4, 2021

Flowers In A Cone With Colored Pencils

Hello friends!  Today I have another card, and a new frame, from the March Impression Obsession Release.  
I love the folksy feel of this frame, and some distress ink 
just gives it that vintage feel, don't you think?
 
IO Stamps/Die Links
 
How I made my card:
  •  I cut the Folk Art Frame die, colored the die cut, and used vintage photo distress ink to distress the pieces.
  • I stamped the Flowers Cone and the Pay Attention verse onto the inside piece.
  • I colored the image with Polychromos colored pencils.
  • I added the pieces to a purple A2 card front.
  • To finish, I cut the frame die again on dark purple card stock, and used the heart flowers pieces to add to the frame.
I hope you like my vintage card today. 

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!