Welcome to Day Two of the Impression Obsession March 2021 Release Celebration!
The new stamps are available NOW! You can find them all HERE.
If you came from Impression Obsession blog, you are in the correct place.
We will be giving away THREE Impression Obsession $25 gift certificates for the event - so the more you comment through our Release Celebration the more chances you have to win!
All comments for each of the event days will be open until March 8th, at midnight CT. All winners will be announced on March 9th, on the Impression Obsession blog.
I have two cards for your inspiration today.
IO Stamps Links:
How I made it:
- On a watercolor paper panel, I stamped the Lotus Flower 1 image with light pink distress ink.
- I painted the Lotus Flower 1 with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor paints, and added some shadows and highlights with Polychromos colored pencils.
- For the background background and water, I used the same watercolor paints and painted the water in long brush strokes, and painted in some petals to reflect from the water. I used lots of water and dabbed on pinks for the sky.
- I stamped the Believe In Miracles verse from the Hummingbird Clear Set when the panel was completely dry.
- For the center of the flower, I added some tiny black beads with Tombow Mono glue.
Card Two: Black Eyed Susan
IO Stamps/Dies Links:
How I made it:
- On bristol card stock, I stamped the Black Eyed Susan image. I used Polychromos colored pencils to color the image.
- I used the Stitched Tag DIE1058 to cut the Black Eyed Susan, and added some distressing with yellow-toned distress inks.
- I added some patterned papers and a strip of black card stock to a white A2 card front.
- I stamped the One from the One Day At A Time verse onto a piece of pp, and cut it with a circle die from the Wacky Stitched Circles DIE837-YY set of dies.
- I stamped the 'day at a time' from the same verse stamp at the bottom right of the yellow dotted pp.
- I added the tag and circle to the card front, and pulled a piece of dotted Swiss ribbon through the tag.
So, there you have my Day Two cards. I will be back throughout the month with more cards from this fabulous release.
Next on the hop is Vicky Garrett's blog. You can find a list of all the participants for Day Two HERE. Be sure to check out their inspiration.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Don't forget to comment on each blog for your chances to win one of three $25 gift certificates to the IO Store!