Welcome to the Impression Obsession
The Impression Obsession Designers are sharing their
favorite projects from this month’s release today!
We will be giving away THREE Impression Obsession Grab Bags,
so the more you comment through our Favorites Hop,
the more chances to win!
Comments will be open until March 22nd at midnight CT.
All winners will be announced on 3/23 on
You can find the March Release stamps HERE.
For today's card, I chose my favorite from this release. This large Lotus Spray stamp is so gorgeous! It's perfect for a larger card, and will fit on a slimline card, as well.
IO Stamps Links:
How I made my card:
- On a bristol card stock panel, I stamped the Lotus Spray with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink.
- I painted the flowers using Gansai Tambi watercolor paints.
- I stamped the In Quietness verse with the same black ink. I love this verse from Isaiah, and the font is perfect for the style of this stamp.
- For the background, I used my color applicator brushes to brush on some distress ink. I used some blue distress ink for spatters.
- INSIDE: I created a background like the one on the front, stamped the See The Light verse and Lotus Flower 2, and colored with Polychromos colored pencils.
I hope you are enjoying our cards for the March Release! There are so many fun stamps to work with in this fabulous release.