Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Impression Obsession March 2021 Release Team Favorites Hop

 
 Welcome to the Impression Obsession 
March 2021 Release Team Favorites Hop!
The Impression Obsession Designers are sharing their 
favorite projects from this month’s release today!
We will be giving away THREE Impression Obsession Grab Bags, 
so the more you comment through our Favorites Hop,
the more chances to win! 
Comments will be open until March 22nd at midnight CT. 
All winners will be announced on 3/23 on 
 
You can find the March Release stamps HERE.  

For today's card, I chose my favorite from this release.  This large Lotus Spray stamp is so gorgeous!  It's perfect for a larger card, and will fit on a slimline card, as well.  
 
IO Stamps Links:
 
How I made my card:
  • On a bristol card stock panel, I stamped the Lotus Spray with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink.
  • I painted the flowers using Gansai Tambi watercolor paints. 
  • I stamped the In Quietness verse with the same black ink.  I love this verse from Isaiah, and the font is perfect for the style of this stamp.
  • For the background, I used my color applicator brushes to brush on some distress ink.  I used some blue distress ink for spatters.

  • INSIDE:  I created a background like the one on the front, stamped the See The Light verse and Lotus Flower 2, and colored with Polychromos colored pencils.
Inside

I hope you are enjoying our cards for the March Release There are so many fun stamps to work with in this fabulous release.  
 
You can find more of the team's favorites on the Impression Obsession blog.  

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings,
   



 

22 comments:

  1. Oh, these are just breathtakingly beautiful!! Love the gorgeous colors and the wonderful scripture sentiment on the first one. Thank you for sharing.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Pinned it for inspiration :) Lotus flowers are a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love water color and your card is so pretty. The new release is packed with awesome images & sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that lotus spray. So peaceful. These cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers are amazing! Your coloring is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow your card is gorgeous inside and out - love the soft coloring

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of these cards are gorgeous! I'm really thinking I need that lotus spray. Thank you for your inspiration today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pastel colors. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice color use. I like the background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors! Beautiful images and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this beautiful lotus spray. I love simple layered cards like this because it is all about the art of the card and not cutesy and fussy and hard to mail. Such a wonderful message as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, the colors you chose are wonderful. I have some succulents in those colors....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow--this is so pretty in these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very beautiful card and I love the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marisela Delgado said: Wonderful card! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Marisela Delgado said: Beautiful colors! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card, inside and out. I really like the lotus flowers, and your pastel color choice is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a pretty stamp. The colors used are enchanting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card. The watercolouring is amazing! Love the colour palette you chose. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  21. A beautiful card. I love the colour palette and the watercolouring.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very soft & pretty. The sentiments are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!