Thursday, June 14, 2018

Flamingos Going For A Swim

Today's card is from my post on the Technique Junkies blog.   I am using the FLAMINGO stamp from the June release.    There are some fabulous stamps in this release.  If you have not seen the hop, be sure to stop by and check it out.  



Can you tell I love this stamp?!  It just makes me smile.

I used my Arteza real brush markers on this card. Full directions and details are on the Technique Junkies blog.  Please stop by and leave some love!  I do appreciate that.

And if you decide to get some of these amazing stamps, please use my code, TJ10Lynda, at checkout for a 10% discount!
See you there! 

I am adding my card to these challenges:

Seize The Birthday Challenge - Beachy birthday

The Daily Marker 30 Day Color Challenge 

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Definitely is a fantastic card; and the flamingos look amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!