Monday, June 18, 2018

Roses Just For You

It was a steamy day here today.  A good day to be in my craft room with my fans!  I made a card for the Power Poppy June Power & Spark ChallengeThe theme is 'round and round,' so I made a round card.  I used a digital Power Poppy stamp, Everything Rosy.   The verse is from the Power Poppy stamp set Dahlia XL.


I colored my images with Copic markers.  Added some distress ink along the edges.  

I am also adding this to the Power Poppy Hues To Use Challenge. 
And The Daily Marker 30 Day Color Challenge.  

Dragonfly Journeys - Rose Garden


Thanks so much for visiting today.  I enjoy your visits, and your comments.

Blessings,

6 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! This is one of my favorite images, and your coloring is perfect. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda, I saw this magnificent card on SCS, and had to visit your blog. I am in awe of your card and beautiful coloring! This is a stunning piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynda, this is gorgeous! I love this image, and you've coloring is exquisite! It truly is a work of art, and it does look like a beautiful vintage collector's plate. It's stunning and is a double-header with the Power Poppy challenge this month and the Hues to Use! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous this beauty would fit right in with my Rose Garden blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys
    https://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-no-120-rose-garden.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynda this is such a beauty! Beautiful colouring and composition! Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy this month!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!