Thursday, June 28, 2018

Learning To Sail

Happy day!  I'm stopping in with a quick link to my Technique Junkies blog post today.
Full details, including stamps used and techniques, are on that blog post.   Please stop by and leave some love if you have a minute.  We would love to see your there!  

While you are there, be sure to check out the rest of the Technique Junkies June new release and blog hop! 
If you decide to shop, be sure to use my code, TJ10Lynda, for a 10% discount on  your entire purchase at the Technique Junkies store.   
And do come back on Sunday, July 1st, for the July New Release Blog Hop for some awesome stamps and lots of inspiration from my TJ Design Team mates!  I'll be looking for you!

I am adding my card to these challenges:

Cards In Envy Challenge - blue and distressed

Little Red Wagon Challenge - summer fun days

The Daily Marker 30 Day Color Challenge - Day 28!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Enjoy your day, and thank you for your encouraging comments.

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Neat card! Perfect sentiment for it too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!