Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Summer At The Old Pier

Ahhhh....summer!  What's better than a beach in the summer time?   Doesn't this scene look inviting?  I can almost feel the warmth and hear the seagulls!

The stamps are from Technique Junkies:

I used my Misti to make this card. I inked it up with different colors of Distress ink minis, gave it a little spritz, then stamped it. I used my watercolor brush to move the color around, and added the sun and clouds. I repeated inking and stamping until I achieved the desired look. I used distress markers on the posts. 

Get 10% off your order at Technique Junkies with my code TJ10Lynda at checkout.
I made this card for the Dirty Dozen Design Team for Splitcoaststampers back in December.  We could only post in the Fan Club on SCS, and could not post anywhere else for six months.  So, now it's time I can post it on my blog.

That's it!  I hope you are enjoying your spring.  It's a busy time now with school winding down, and graduations, weddings, etc.  Soon, summer will be here, and hopefully we can all find some rest at the beach, or in our own favorite spot.

Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.

Blessings,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!