Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Sunflower Blessings!

Popping in with a quick card from my design team cards from Splitcoaststampers.
On an A2 card base, I adhered patterned paper, and distressed the edges.   I embossed the sunflower (Stampendous) on smooth bristol paper and water colored with distress inks.  For the background panel piece, I sponged distress inks and added background stamps (Penny Black).  

I fussy-cut the flower along the right edge, and added the panel with foam tape to the card.

I added two coats of Ranger Glossy Accents to the ladybug, and embossed the Our Daily Bread Designs verse and adhered with foam tape.  Some twine and a ladybug charm finish off my card. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I enjoy your visits and love reading your comments.

I am adding this to The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge.

Blessings,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!