Thursday, November 8, 2018

Autumn Bouquet Second Time

As I promised yesterday, today I am posting another card using the Impression-Obsession fall stamp AUTUMN BOUQUET.   
In yesterday's post I used non-fall, cool blue and green colors.  Today, I'm going all-out fall!  

STAMPS: Impression-ObsessionAUTUMN BOUQUET
             Impression-ObsessionEARLY SUNSETS (thankful      verse)

On Strathmore vellum bristol paper, I stamped the AUTUMN BOUQUET image a few times around the outside with TH distress ink in antique linen.  I used just portions of the stamp.  I colored the images using Polychromos colored pencils in muted fall colors, staying with golds and browns, with touches of brick red.


When finished with the coloring, I used vintage photo distress ink to add background blending.  I embossed the thankful phrase with gold.

I layered the panel onto gold glitter paper from my stash, then foam taped it to a textured rust colored A2 card.  Some fall colored gems finish off the card.

I hope you are inspired by this small but mighty stamp, and my creations.  Thanks so much for your comments, and for stopping by today.

I am adding my card to these challenges:
Addicted To Stamps - Make your mark
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
The Color Throwdown - color selection
Dragonfly Journeys - Thanks & giving
The Flower Challenge - Special Occasion (Thanksgiving)
The Paper Players - Give thanks
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Thanks/Thanksgiving

Clicking on the pictures below will bring you to their location in the Impression-Obsession store.

Blessings,
http://shrsl.com/19pwk
 
http://shrsl.com/19nas

5 comments:

  1. Lynda, this card is stunning! I am so glad you used your colored pencils in addition to your inks. Thank you for playing along in my coloring challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful fall creation! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Lynda!love the Autumn colours, the gold edging and the bold sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautuiful and elegant card,love the touch of gold on it ...thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynda! This is so beautiful and the embossed sentiment is so perfect. Thanks so much for joining my Thanks & Giving blog challenge and Good Luck!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!