Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Spotted Deer Frame

Today's card features Impession-Obsession's Spotted Deer Frame Die.
I love this Impession-Obsession die.  I cut the Spotted Deer Frame Die from black sparkly card stock, and added it to a background I had created.  For the background, I used real leaves on watercolor paper.  I sprayed with Adirondack ColorWash sprays.  I repeated until I had several layers of leaves.  I also turned some of the leaves over and stamped the veins.
The Thankful word is from an old IO's clear set Fall words.

I wish you could see the sparkle on the black die cut.  It really stands out nicely on this vibrant background.  I used a scrap of the background paper for the word, stamped it in black, and foam taped it to the card front.

We have deer on the river trail that goes through the woods and down to the river boardwalk.  I love when they are close by in the woods when we walk, and they just stand and look at us.  They are so regal and beautiful.  I don't like, however, when they make their way up to our houses and eat our garden plants!

Here is a second card with this Spotted Deer Frame Die ,this time cut from a background I had created on glossy card stock by sponging distress inks across it, then spritzing with water.  I used the same black sparkly card stock for my background on this card, and the same verse.

And close up - this one shows the sparkle better....
That's it for today.  I just have to get in some more fall cards.  Especially now that most of our leaves have left the trees and snow is on the ground!

Blessings,



http://www.iostamps.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=DIE769-YY&Store_Code=IOSTAMPS&search=spotted+deer+frame&searchoffset=&filter_cat=&PowerSearch_Begin_Only=&sort=&range_low=&range_high=

1 comment:

  1. I don't usually do deer cards, Lynda, but this card is just so inspiring. The die creates such a gentle scene. tfs

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!