Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Autumn Bouquet

I decided to go with colors I wouldn't ordinarily use on this new IMPRESSION-OBSESSION 'fall' stamp.  As it could actually be used year-round, I colored it for a non-fall type of card.  In fact, I went to the opposite end of the color wheel to the cool colors, and away from the warm colors.  
Stamps:  Impression-ObsessionAUTUMN BOUQUET
Die:        Impression-ObsessionDIE174-W GREETING Set 

For my card, I stamped the image onto a soft green card stock from my stash, and colored it with Polychromos colored pencils.  I used oval dies to cut it out, then added some distressing with TH distress ink, and layered it onto a blue oval die cut.  
I used the DIE174-W Greeting Set to cut the Thanks die three times, and layered them atop each other for dimension, then attached it to a strip of the card stock.  I added a piece which I had run through a diagonal stripe embossing folder.  

Some blue enamel dots finish off my card today.

I will be back with a fall-type card or two with this stamp.  

Challenges: 
Impression-Obsession - So very thankful
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes
Simply Less Is More  - Dimension

I appreciate you stopping by today, and also appreciate your comments.  
Blessings, 
 
http://shrsl.com/19nbu

http://shrsl.com/19nas


1 comment:

  1. A very pretty card in a lovely colour scheme! Great dimension from the embossing as well as the raised focal image which is so prettily coloured. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!