Monday, November 5, 2018

Faith In Your Dreams

It's such a glorious, vivid autumn day today.  The trees are aglow from the sunlight, making the golden and rustic hues of the trees radiant as they dance on the branches in the autumn breeze.  Occasionally some make graceful swan dives to the ground, adding to the fiery carpet of already fallen leaves.  These are the days I adore being outdoors.  Today's card is in honor of this lovely day.....
I used these stamps from Technique Junkies:
FAITH IN YOUR DREAMS - from this month's new release
BIG ORNAMENTAL LEAF - Previous release 

It was a one layer, CAS card, easy to make.  I started with a white A2 card and the BIG ORNAMENTAL LEAF stamp.    I placed the card in my Misti, and brushed on some die inks for a soft glowy background.  For the leaf, I used Arteza Real Brush markers to add color to the leaf stamp. 

I added a color at a time, gradually adding all the colors I wanted, since the Misti makes this possible.  I moved the ink around a bit with an Arteza watercolor brush, then went back with a final stamp to bring back the details. This is one of my favorite techniques with the Misti!

Some spattered ink, the FAITH IN YOUR DREAMS verse, and some sequins finish off my card today.  Now, I am going for a lovely walk along the river trail.  Carpe Diem!

Remember, all November release stamps are 15% off through November 8th!  Use my code TJ10Lynda, and get 15% off new release stamps AND 10% off any other stamps and products.  You will also get the additional 10% off the new release Christmas stamps by using my code.
I am adding my stamp to these challenges:
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
The Craft Stop - Anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes
Sunday Stamps - Fall Whisper
Word Art Wednesday 
and the The Daily Marker 30 Day Color Challenge 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and for your comments.

Blessings,
 

http://shrsl.com/19hec


http://shrsl.com/19hbe




http://shrsl.com/19he2




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!