Saturday, November 10, 2018

More Clearly Ourselves


I'm having a difficult time letting go of fall.  There are just a few leaves left on the trees, and I'm lamenting the bareness.  So, I decided to go to my happy place and stamp some more leaves!
I used the Impession-Obsession LEAF SET for my card. The entire card was made with the one set.  I used the stamps in my Misti, and colored them with distress inks, layering color in small sections at a time.  I added a little water to give them a watercolor feel.



For the background, I used makeup brushes to blend distress ink, then added some spatters of the inks for texture.

I used my green distress marker to hand draw the rectangle, in order to collect and ground the leaves.  

http://shrsl.com/194siThat's it....easy-peasy!  The stamps in this set really do all the work....they layer onto each other.  Just ink the first (dark one) with a light color, then add ink colors to each of the others, gradually getting darker with each piece.  I also love the verses and scripts in this set.

I am adding my card to these challenges:
 Addicted To Stamps  - Make your mark 
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
Craft Stop Make It Take It - Anything goes 

I hope you are finding time to create today.  I love days when I can spend time in my craft room.  It truly is my happy place.

Thanks so much for visiting.  I appreciate you taking time to stop in and comment.

Blessings,

http://shrsl.com/194si


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!