Sunday, November 25, 2018

Thanks Bouquet With Alcohol Inks Frame

I took a few days off from blogging and computers to prep for Thanksgiving and Christmas decorating.  I'm back with a final for the season, I think, fall card.
 Stamps:  Impression-Obsession Autumn Bouquet
               IO Die Greetings Top Edge Die234-M
               IO Die Die002-Z Square Shaker Frame Die 

For the main image panel, I stamped the Autumn Bouquet image onto white card stock, and colored with Polychromos colored pencils.  I used distress inks to soften the background with pale green ink.


For the frame and the verse die cuts, I added alcohol inks in fall colors onto glossy card stock.  When dry, I ran the Greetings Top Edgers die and the Square Shaker Frame Die through my Cuttlebug.  I added the verse to the bottom of the A2 green card, and the image in the frame to the top half with foam tape for dimension .  Some green pearls (actually white pearls colored with a green Copic marker) finish off the card today. 


I am adding my card to these challenges:
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
Dies R Us Challenge - Giving thanks
Dragonfly Journeys - Thanks and giving
Impression-Obsession - Autumn colors
Sunday Stamps - Sketch
The Daily Marker 30 Day Color Challenge 


I hope those in the US enjoyed a lovely Thanksgiving day with family and/or friends.

Blessings,



http://shrsl.com/1b22g



http://shrsl.com/1b226



http://shrsl.com/1b222




4 comments:

  1. Lynda, the brilliance of your alcohol frame is stunning for a Fall theme. How clever to color the pearls. That tip is a keeper! Thanks for sharing such a lovely card themed for my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those stems are gorgeous - love your autumnal color schemes, too! The tiny colored pearls add the perfect finish, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda! Very pretty flowers and that background is amazing. Gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining my Thanks & Giving blog challenge and good luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Lynda! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Giving Thanks’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!