Monday, September 2, 2019

Boo Kitties

I'm back today with another die card using new dies from the Impression Obsession Fall Die Release.  Just can't stop playing with these dies!!  I am sharing a halloween card idea today....

IO Stamps used Links: 
Two Kitties DIE876-W
Stitch Tag 2 DIE874-Y
Tree Frame DIE205-YY
Hill Landscape Layers  DIE343-T

Oh, I had fun with this card!  Even the inside has a kitty in it.

I started by layering some patterned paper to a lavendar A2 card.   

I created a tag with the Stitch Tag die, added some clear multi medium matte for drops, and distressed it with distress inks dusty concord and hickory smoke.  I used the Hill Landscapes Layers die cut for the till.  I used a reverse circle mask for the moon, and brushed on squeezed lemonade, mustard seed, and carved pumpkin distress inks. 

I added a branch from the Tree Frame, and one of the Two Kitties.  Some yellow and white string through the tag hole, sequins, and handwritten 'Boo' finish the front. 

 

Inside:
I cut another tag from pp, and added the other kitty, the banner from the tag set, and some sequins.  I hand-wrote Happy Halloween.


I hope you are inspired by my card today.  And I hope you have enjoyed our cards and projects for the fall die release!  Today is the last day for the 25% off sale, so if you haven't shopped yet, be sure to get your order in by midnight tonight!  

Also, each of the designers is offering a $25 gift certificate to the IO store, so be sure to comment on the release posts for lots of chances to win!

Thanks for visiting!  I appreciate your comments.

Blessings,

1 comment:

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!