Thursday, September 26, 2019

New YouTube Channel

Hello again!  I received so many lovely and kind comments about my card in my previous post, and I am overwhelmed by everyone's responses on my blog and in Facebook.  I am truly humbled and so grateful for your kindness.

So many of you wanted to know how I made this card.  I spent my day today determined to get my video done so I could show you.  

I have spent the past couple of weeks off and on trying to figure out my IMovie app and reading and watching videos on how to make a YouTube video, edit it, and publish it on YouTube.  

I'm happy to say, I finally made my first video.  Here is the link....

https://youtu.be/HX7nGOiWiSQ

I have a long way to go, but it's a start. 

I would love it if you would visit my channel and watch my video.  If you like it, please subscribe and give me a thumbs up.  I hope to learn more so I can get back soon with another, and better, video.

Thanks so very, very much again!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. this is really beautiful - now off to watch your youtube on it xx Thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!