Monday, September 9, 2019

Impression Obsession Die Cut Obsession - Monarch Frame

Welcome to Monday morning on my blog!  I have another card using the new fall Impression Obsession dies today.

IO dies/stamps links below:
Monarch Frame DIE864-YY
Butterfly Counts D1379

With yellow patterned paper, I created an A2 card.  I embossed the Butterfly Counts verse onto the card front with black.

With another piece of the yellow patterned paper, I adhered a die cut Monarch Frame butterfly.  I used a Tombow marker to color in the wing areas.  

I used a VersaMark embossing pad over the entire Monarch Frame panel, making sure to really get enough ink onto the entire panel.  I used clear embossing powder to emboss.  This gave the image a very dramatic, glossy finish in real life.  The photo really doesn't do it justice.

I adhered this with foam tape for added dimension.

Some black liquid enamel dots finish the embellishing.

I hope you like my card, and are finding some inspiration here.  If you have not seen the new fall dies, head on over to the Impression Obsession blog and check out our  design team projects on the fall die release celebration. 

Then head to the Impression Obsession store, where you will see all of the dies.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I appreciate your visits and comments.

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Lynda, what a beautiful Monarch card. That glossy finish adds a special touch. tfs

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!