Friday, September 13, 2019

Owl Thank You

TGIF!  Today I thought I'd post another card using another of the Impression Obsession fall dies, along with other older dies, before we come back on Monday and Tuesday to showcase the IO Winter Die Release with the IO Winter Die Hop!  

IO Dies/Stamp links:
Owl DIE866-Y
Smile DIE378-E
Smile Clear Stamp Set MC665
Stitch Tag #2 DIE874-Y
Branch DIE077-L

This was a fun card to make.  I used some patterned paper for the A2 card panel, and to cut the Stitch Tag die.  I attached that with foam tape.

I cut the owl die from brown, white and blue.  I hand colored the feet and the beak.  I added the Branch die to the tag, and after assembling the owl, added him to the tag with foam tape, so that he appears to be standing on the branch.

A silk ribbon through the tag hole, and a stamped Thank You sentiment from the Smile Clear Stamp Set finish off the card front.


Inside:





I hope you had a good week, and are looking forward to a fun weekend.  Or a relaxing one.  How about a relaxing and fun weekend!  


Be sure to come back Monday and Tuesday for the Impression Obsession Winter Die Release Hop!  We have been having so much fun with these fabulous dies, and can't wait to share lots of inspiration with you.  




Double D Challenge pic
I am adding my card to these challenges:
Dies R Us Challenge - Nature
Double D Challenge - Inspiration pic (there's an owl in there)
 


Thanks so much for visiting.  

Blessings,

6 comments:

  1. Your delightful owl certainly made me smile, Lynda! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness! He is sooooo cute! I love the color combo and that fantastic plaid paper! Well done! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Featured Mood Board Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a fun design and love Mr. Owl! LOL Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘FEATURED’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunningly created, loving the gorgeous colours ,.and many thanks for joining in our "FEATURED" challenge. Thanks for your entry and good luck in the draw @ DOUBLE D
    {aNNie}Designer for Double D challenges
    [aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!