Sunday, September 1, 2019

Technique Junkies September Stamp Release Celebration

Welcome to the Technique Junkies 
With so many amazing designs to choose from, 
we designers have been busy making projects 
for your inspiration!  Check out the list below 
for the other designer's projects.

are 15% off through September 8th. 
If you use my code, TJ10Lynda
you will get an extra 10% off your purchase, 
including the release stamps.  
That's 25% off new release stamps if you use my code 
and order by September 8th!


I have four cards for your inspiration today.....

HOPE IS STRONGER
Pumpkin SD986
Hope Is Stronger SDX145 

I white embossed the pumpkin onto kraft card stock, then brushed on distress ink, and stamped parts of the verse stamp and the flourish stamp for the background.  I colored the pumpkin with Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils, then added white charcoal pencil.  I white embossed the verse, then added the panel to a white A2 card front.  Some brown and white spatters finish it off.


FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT APPLES
Apples JT022
Proverbs 

I stamped the Apples onto bristol vellum paper, and colored them with Polychromos colored pencils.  For the background, I applied Faber Castell soft pastels with cotton balls.  I stamped the verse with black ink, and layered it onto a blue A2 card.  Some clear droplets from Studio Katia finish off the card.


IN MY PRAYERS LEAF BORDER
Autumn Framed Sentiments Set of 5  SS112
In My Prayers  
Autumn Set of 6 SS078

To start, I used a brush applicator to apply twisted citron and mowed lawn distress inks along the top of a white cardstock panel. 
I white embossed one of the borders from the Autumn Framed Sentiments set, and the You're in my prayers verse over the green area I had created with the ink.  I clear embossed a leaf from the Autumn set of 6.  To do this, I placed the stamp in my Misti.  I added the distress ink colors, then added a final coat of VersaMark and stamped that last.  I used clear embossing powder, and fussy-cut the leaf.  I added a ribbon, and the leaf with some foam tape.


THANKFUL FOR YOU
Autumn Framed Sentiments Set of 5  SS112

I stamped both borders from the set with second generation ink, stamping them back to back.  I added distressing with a brush applicator.  I embossed the Thankful for you verse from the set with Memento rich cocoa ink, followed by a coat of VersaMark ink and clear embossing powder.  Some copper sequins give the finishing touch.

 
I hope you enjoyed my cards and have come away inspired.  Don't forget to add my code, TJ10Lynda, to your order for an additional 10% off your order!

Be sure to check out the other designer's projects.  Links are below, just click on their name to get to their blog:


Thanks for visiting my blog.  I appreciate you spending time with me here, and enjoy your comments.

Blessings,
 

2 comments:

  1. All of your cards took a slightly different look than I expected -- and they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda, these cards are simply awesome...your crafting and designing are exquisite. I'm taking advantage of your code for my September goodies. tfs

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!