Sunday, March 10, 2019

Friends Are Flowers

Happy Sunday!  I have a card on the Technique Junkies blog today, which features one of my favorite stamps from the March release, Dogwood Background.

And the inside:
The details for my card, including the stamps used, products used, and my techniques, are on the Technique Junkies blog post HERE.  

I am adding my card to these challenges:
The Flower Challenge - Anything goes
Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - Feminine anything goes

Don't forget to use my code TJ10Lynda at the Technique Junkies store for 10% off your purchase.

Thanks for visiting.  

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Such lovely dogwood flowers, Lynda...saw Pat at the SSAT yesterday and told her how much your creativity inspires me. tfs

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!