Monday, March 11, 2019

Old Is New At Impression-Obsession


I'm back today with a card for the Old Is New day at Impression-Obsession.  The IO design team is featuring cards using older stamps.  You can see the other designers' cards on the link below.

On to my card for today:
IO stamps/dies:



I stamped my card onto watercolor paper, and watercolored it using Derwent Inktense pencils.  I love these pencils for their vibrant, intense color.  Also, unlike other watercolor pencils, Inktense pencils remain permanent when they dry, so will not bleed if you use wet mediums with them.

When it was dry, I added highlights and deeper shading with my Polychromos colored pencils.  To bring back some of the cloudied lines, I went over them with a micron pen.  

I added the image panel to an A2 card front, along with a die cut frame.

                               
Inside:

I hope you like my card and this fabulous stamp!  Be sure to visit the other designer's blogs for more inspiration for your older IO stamps.  You can get to their blogs from HERE, on the Impression-Obsession blog.

I am adding my card to these challenges:
Addicted To Stamps  - Anything goes
The Flower Challenge - Anything goes
Little Red Wagon - Wild, non-pet animals
Simon Says Wednesday - Create a scene

Thanks for stopping by.  I love when you visit, and look forward to your kind comments.

Thanks for visiting. 

Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Your coloring is so gorgous!!! I love Inktense pencils. I want to use them more! That frog is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! Great colouring too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is awesome! And the stamp design looks like an artwork! I love Inktense pencils too! They are so vibrant!
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, so nice and beautiful! Best regards Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very nice and beautiful card and I love this card very much. Best regards from Gina.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!