Thursday, May 14, 2020

Country Church Card

Well, this is my final card for the WWDB (What We Do Best) challenge at Technique Junkies. Today is the last day of the challenge.  I have created 28 cards in all, and I loved making these cards and sending them.  This challenge was all about acknowledging people who are on the front lines of the Covid 19 pandemic,  people who need encouragement to deal with their fears and health through this ordeal, those who are working in essential business and stores, and all of us who are trying to cope and get through this.   

My card today uses the Technique Junkies stamp Country Church, and I love the simplicity of this quaint little church.  



I stamped the  image onto white card stock, and used my Misti to add color.  I used Ranger archival inks for the image, for their permanence.  

I used distress inks with daubers to apply the sky colors, and to add color to the church.  I used color pencils to add some highlights and touches to the church.  When finished, I stamped over the image one more time to add back the details.

A peace die from my stash seemed the perfect sentiment for this card.

I hope you have enjoyed this challenge.  Don't forget to use my code, TJ10Lynda, for 10% off your entire purchase any time you shop at the Technique Junkies store.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate your visits and comments.  Stay safe and well.

Blessings, 

1 comment:

  1. THis is wonderful, Lynda! I love the way you did the sunset!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!