Wednesday, May 13, 2020

In My Prayers Card - Technique Junkies WWDB Challenge - Day 6, Week 4

Hello there.  Today's card is for the Technique Junkies WWDB Challenge.  Today is day 6 of the last week.  You can find details of the challenge on Pat's post HERE.
TJ stamps links:
Flower Square
In My Prayers
Wisdom of Oz Set

I stamped the Flower Square image onto light peach card stock, using brown ink.   With the same ink, I stamped the In My Prayers verse.  

I used Polychromos colored pencils to color the image.  I layered each piece onto brown card stock, then onto a peachy-orange A2 card.

Inside, I stamped a verse from the Wisdom of Oz Set set.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Don't forget to use my code, TJ10Lynda, for 10% off your entire purchase at the Technique Junkies store.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!