Thursday, May 7, 2020

Enjoy The Ride Card for Technique Junkies #WWDB Challenge

Hello!  Just a quick post to show the card I made for Week 3, Day 7 of the Technique Junkies #WWDB What We Do Best Challenge.  You can find details of the challenge HERE.


Like A Roller Coaster 
Currents Stencil 
Anything Is Possible 


I have had this Like A Roller Coaster  stamp a long time, and use it frequently.  



I stamped the image and brushed distress inks on it.  I brushed ink through the Currents Stencil, then stamped several phrases from TJ onto the panel. 


I cut the roller coaster panel with a circle die, and added it to the background, layered onto black card.

For the inside, I used the Anything Is Possible verse.

Blessings,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!